TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. About these terms and conditions
- You should read the terms and conditions set out below before purchasing goods using this website.
- In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to: The Good Keys LLC, 384 Macon St, Brooklyn, NY 11233, United States
2. Ordering procedure
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment. You may offer to purchase the products described in this website for the price specified on this website.
- Your order must contain your name, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, and any other ordering information specified on this website.
- Confirmation of your payment will be sent to your e-mail address once your payment has been cleared. This will be done by a third party service provider such as PayPal/Stripe.
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted, even if you have not yet received confirmation of payment.
3. Payment and price
All subscription/memberships/timecards and points codes will only be emailed once the verification process has been completed, once payment has cleared.
4. Cancellation due to error OR unavailability
- You acknowledge that products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction.
- If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a full refund to your credit card account for the amount in question.
We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment. Delivery of our products will be effected in the manner described on this website i.e. products purchased online will be dispatched via email upon receiving your order.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days after purchase. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Check our RETURN AND REFUND POLICY For more.
- Payments will be taken via a third party. PayPal/Stripe is encrypted with 128 bit SSL security. If you have any queries about security issues whilst making payments, please contact us.
- Once you are a verified customer, any product purchased will be instantly emailed to your registered PayPal email address upon receiving payment. We reserve the right to limit the number of products and purchased made by any verified customer if we feel the need to.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Our verification process enables us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- Electronic First may disclose your personal information to third parties to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service that you have requested. For example, payments on the Website are processed by a third party contractor.(i.e. PayPal/Stripe).
9. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or relating to your use of this website including the online purchase of our products, as set out in our Legal Disclaimer.
- We do not warrant that the details on this website concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside and, if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods or services from this website.
10. Changes to these terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
11. Termination of access
- Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice for any of the following grounds.
- You fail to make any payment to us when due
- You breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise)
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the site
- Your identity / IP address has been flagged up as ‘suspicious’ by our third party services providers.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- In these Terms, ’Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.